- In a standard kettle, bring 1 ½ cup of water to a soft boil.
- Put pre-measured Ketum Kratom powder directly to a simmering water.
- Be sure to check the tea’s color. While it turns to yellow or deep orange color, remove the kettle from heat.
- Place a strainer over a mug and pour the water.
- Discard the residue collected by the filter. Or, you can still save it for future use.
You can flavor the #tea with sugar, honey, stevia or cinnamon. To protect the alkaloids of #Kratom, slice a lime or lemon in half and add it to the water before heating. The lemon’s acidity will prevent the destruction of alkaloids during the heating process. It also adds citrusy flavor to your tea.
It usually takes 30 minutes before you’ll notice the effect.
Watch the video below for a finer detail on the process of kratom tea and educational thoughts on dosing that method.